This is the 51st aid package that will be provided to Ukraine from the stocks of the Ministry of Defense since August 2021. This package includes additional anti-aircraft equipment, artillery ammunition, anti-tank weapons and other equipment.
The assistance package includes:
* Stinger anti-aircraft missiles;
* one highly mobile artillery missile system (HIMARS) and additional ammunition;
* 155 mm and 105 mm artillery shells;
* Javelin and AT-4 anti-tank systems;
* more than 3 million small arms ammunition;
* explosive ammunition for overcoming obstacles;
* cold weather equipment;
* spare parts, maintenance and other auxiliary devices.
“The United States remains committed to working with the coalition the United States has built, which includes approximately 50 alliance members and partners, to provide Ukraine with the capabilities it needs to protect itself now and deter Russian aggression in the future. Our allies and partners have stepped up their contributions to provide nearly $36 billion in security assistance to Ukraine,” the statement said.