• Another dry victory was celebrated by Cote d’Ivoire, who defeated a beaten Seychelles team 9-0, and tonight they also beat Gambia 2-0 in Tanzania. At the end of the half, Christian Kouame from “Fiorentina” and Seko Fofana from “Al Nassr” stood out.
• In another Group F match, Kenya defeated Seychelles 5-0. Michael Olunga, playing in Qatar, scored two goals in the first six minutes.
• The second victory was won by Equatorial Guinea with 1:0, which scored the only goal in Liberia in the 9th minute. Emilio Nsué, who plays in the Spanish 3rd league, who has also played in the top and second leagues of Spain and England, stood out.
• Mali also wanted the second victory, but unexpectedly lost points against CAR – 1:1 at home. Brest midfielder Kamouri Doumbia finally put Mali in the lead in the 76th minute, but just three minutes later Geoffrey Kondogbia, who has also played for the French national team, grabbed a point.
• In another Group I game, Madagascar scored one early and two late goals to beat Chad 3-0 in Morocco. Two goals for Njiva Rakotoharimalala of the Thai League.
• Guinea-Bissau won four points in away matches on neutral grounds in November, beating Djibouti 1-0 in Egypt. At the end of the first half, Maura Rodrigues of the Swiss top league scored.
World Cup Qualification, Africa Zone
|G||The game||The result||Goal scorers|
|A||Djibouti – Guinea-Bissau||0:1 (0:1)||Rodriguez 39′|
|F||Gambia – Ivory Coast||0:2 (1:0)||Kouame 45′ in Fofana 85′|
|Seychelles – Kenya||0:5 (0:3)||Olunga 3’6′ Juma 45’+3 Onyango 62′ Omala 74′|
|H||Liberia – Equatorial Guinea||0:1 (0:1)||Nsué 9′|
|I||Chad – Madagascar||0:3 (0:1)||Rakotoharimalala 10’84’ Lapusen 90’+1|
|Mali – CAR||1:1 (0:0)||Dumbia 76′ – Kondogbia 79′|
|6.||Sao Tome and Principe||1||0||0||1||0:4||0|