• Toronto “Maple Leafs” responded to an early conceded goal with 3:1 at the beginning of the third period, Minnesota “Wild” fought back within a few minutes, but the Canadian team was happy in overtime with 4:3.
• “Maple Leafs” Swedish forward William Nylander stood out with the winning goal and an assist, 1+1 for “Wild” Norwegian Mats Sukarello, while Toronto defender Morgan Riley became the first star of the game with 1+2.
• Minnesota outshot their opponents 36-25, but suffered their fifth straight loss. Toronto celebrated its fourth consecutive victory.
• In the Stockholm tour, four games were played in four days with the participation of four teams – “Maple Leafs” and “Ottawa” Senators won two each, “Wild” got two points despite two losses, and Detroit – one point.
• In the matches in Stockholm, Nylander stood out with 3+2, and Detroit’s Swede Lukas Raymond had two accurate shots.
• This season, Nylander has 27 (12+15) points in 17 games, which allows him to move up to the fourth place in the league and is only one point behind the leading Swede Elias Peteshon (8+20) from Vancouver “Canucks”.
|Wild – Maple Leafs||3:4 p.m|
|Flyers – Blue Jackets||00.30|
|Penguins – Golden Knights||01.00|
|Blackhawks – Sabres||02.00 a.m|
|Ducks – Blues||03.00|